30 Oct We’re Hiring!
WSG Interior Systems Ltd require an additional CAD designer.
There are 2 possibilities:-
- An experienced contract designer joins our design team, for initially one month, and works in our Design Office in Leeds on one of our Solid Works CAD stations.
- An experienced freelance designer works initially with our design team, for two weeks, to understand our systems, quality and drawing standards, and then works on their own Solid Works CAD station remotely for one month, communicating through Skype.
The design brief for either of the above is to design office interior furniture for retail brand customers. The output is drawings, bill of materials and technical specifications used in our Machining, Assembly and Purchasing Departments.
Essential skills that we require are:-
- Strong working knowledge of Solid Works – significant experience of its use
- Design experience of Furniture, Shop Fittings, Retail Point of Sale etc.
- Experience of CNC and Joinery manufacturing technique, as well as Steel fabrication methods.
Localisation training and clear design brief will be given, but we expect that experienced designers will be able to work largely independently from arrival and induction.
The hourly rate paid will depend on the skills / experience of the designer.
Please contact Richard Habergham – Head of Design WSG Interiors – by calling us on 0113 255 9098.